Excellent opportunity to develop surgical and medical skills. Signing bonus available.
Rediscover your passion for healing as you join a team of exceptional veterinary professionals committed to excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly environment.
• Suburb of Houston offering genuine work/life balance
• Opportunity to further develop your surgical and medical skills
Here at Red Bluff Animal Hospital we recognize that our team members are the foundation of not just our business, but our way of life. Through consistent growth, based on the quality of our service, we now have the opportunity to welcome our next team member who will join us in this next exciting phase of our journey.
For over 40 years, Red Bluff Animal Hospital has delivered veterinary excellence with an impressive, all-earned reputation. We offer interesting and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a fair work/life balance.
We are in the process of building our dream hospital. It will be 6,000+ square feet with 6 exam rooms and 2 surgery suites. We will provide digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house lab equipment, cytology/microscopy, ECG, and ultrasonography. Our new building is expected to be completed by March 2019.
The key elements for this particular role are:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a licensed veterinarian
• A current Texas state license to practice veterinary medicine
• A high proficiency for companion animal preventive care
• The ability to prepare and deliver internal skills training to the entire team
• Interest in avian and/or exotic animals preferable, as we are looking to expand our practice into this area
• Ultrasound, orthopedics, and advanced dental skills are a bonus but not essential
We are looking for someone that:
• Genuinely cares for pets, fellow team members and clients
• Has an inquiring and inquisitive mind
• Wants to make a difference in the lives of their patients
• Enjoys working with people as well as animals
• Is willing to work hard and stay focused in a very busy environment
• Understands the financial imperative in veterinary practice and the need to work efficiently
• Would like to work as part of a very supportive team
• Wants full time work and is willing to work some weekends
What we offer:
• Competitive base salary
• Achievable commission
• $8,000 signing bonus, paid at $2,000 per quarter for the first year
• Medical, dental and life insurance benefits
• Brand new premier hospital
• Excellent support staff
• Continuing education allowance
• Professional membership fee allowance
By now you realize that Red Bluff Animal Hospital is a genuinely unique environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. Our clinic culture thrives on teamwork and camaraderie that naturally leads to delivering exceptional service to our clients and community.
Job ID: 200624973