- Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us on our journey to transform pet care and improve the health and happiness of Charlotte’s pets, pet parents, and veterinary caregivers. Our goal is lofty and requires confident, friendly, resilient professionals dedicated to making a difference in all the lives they touch each and every day.
Petfolk is recreating the veterinary journey from the ground up with technology and design at the very center. We’re revolutionizing how we work and take care of pets with beautifully crafted physical and digital spaces. We are bringing together people with the biggest hearts and brightest minds to make pet care the way we dreamt it could be.
As a Petfolk virtual and on-site veterinarian, you’ll be responsible for improving the lives of pets in the Charlotte area utilizing telemedicine as well as treating pets in our care centers. High end technology, digital access to information, strong team relationships, and an extraordinary ecosystem of pet caregivers will equip you with the tools you need to thrive. Our collaborative staffing approach ensures that your position with Petfolk is tailored to your strengths and professional desires.
Our ideal candidate shares our core values, believes in Fear Free/force free handling, excels in communication, loves to collaborate, is adept at implementing and executing gold standards, continually learns, grows, and explores possibilities. Our team enjoys connecting with pet parents and ensuring high-quality patient care with exceptional client experiences.
- You love working with pets and people, and they love working with you even more
- Bilingual in Dog (Woof) and Cat (Meow)
- Passionate about the advancement of the veterinary landscape and excited by the solutions virtual care can offer
- Tech-savvy, adaptable, and solutions-focused problem-solver that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Fear-free or low-stress handling ambassador
- Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine active and in good standing in the state of North Carolina or currently pursuing registration in NC (We will pay for it!)
- 1+ years in the pet ecosystem
- Equity Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance & Disability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Fear Free Veterinary Certification
- Licensure & Memberships
- Continuing Education
- One Vet Dress Code
- One Vet Swag
- Employee discount on One Vet services
Job ID: 351209920