Fur and Feathers Veterinary Care
At FFVC our goal is to nurture the human-animal bond through progressive, thorough, and thoughtful medical care for our patients, and through education for our clients. We will strive to work within client constraints and focus on providing exceptional, empathetic customer service. We will empower each other with trust and respect in an open, fun and family oriented environment.
Your role at FFVC is vital to our success. The responsibilities you face and the tasks you accomplish all contribute to achieving our goals. We want to build long-lasting relationships with our clients, and we encourage each individual not only to be committed to their work, but also to be committed to people and their pets in general.
This employee handbook contains the key policies, goals, benefits, and expectations of FFVC, and other information you will need. Additionally, this handbook assures good management and fair treatment of all employees. Use it as a reference as you pursue your career with FFVC, and we encourage you to submit any questions or comments you may have about our clinic.
Our Values & Beliefs
Here at FFVC, our core values and beliefs are simple:
• We believe that teamwork develops from a commitment from each individual.
• We treat people with respect and listen to their input on how to continually improve our service goals.
• We treat each employee fairly and do not tolerate discrimination.
• We provide effective and efficient corrective action in resolving customer service issues to ensure our clients’ satisfaction, as well as in resolving employee conflicts to ensure our workplace harmony.
• We have an open door policy that encourages interaction, discussions, and the exchange of ideas to improve the work environment, and increase our productivity.
• FFVC is also an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we will recruit, hire and promote without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, pregnancy or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We look forward to working with you.
The Staff at Fur and Feathers Veterinary Care
Benefits may vary per position and employment status
Job Openings with Fur and Feathers Veterinary Care
We currently do not have any open positions, but please check back soon.
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at Fur and Feathers Veterinary Care