We have completed our expansion and now have room for another veterinarian to help us care for the dogs and cats of Northwest Tucson.
Come join our practice where we do it all!
• General medicine- wellness, sick patients, chronic management patients
• Emergency practice - trauma, rattlesnake envenomations, toxicities and 24 hour nursing care
• General surgery - lacerations, abdominal surgery, mass removals
• Orthopedic surgery - performed by mobile, boarded surgeon
• Ultrasound - in-house and mobile internist
• Dental care - COHATs with digital radiology, extractions
• Digital radiology with radiology consults on all studies
• Therapeutic laser
• We interact with our clients via a variety of platforms - phone, email, texting, and our app.
We are interested in a veterinarian who wants to offer the best care to our patients and clients and is also willing to have some fun at work. Experience is a bonus, but we are willing to mentor the right new graduate candidate. Pay is based on experience and is typically a pro/sal formula. Ina Road Animal Hospital is privately owned - no corporate watch dogs here.
We are open every day, 9am - 9pm, with veterinarians working typically 3-4 shifts per week on a flexible schedule. You will be expected to share holiday and weekend shifts. We have an excellent support staff.
Please drop by our website to get a better idea of who we are: www.inaroadanimalhospital.com