If you are an amazing Veterinarian who wants to make a difference, make great money, and work with an amazing team, then keep reading...
Join, stay and grow with Pet Wellness Clinics - one of the fastest growing, private veterinary clinics in the greater Indianapolis area (with 9 Indy locations).
We’re looking for a Veterinarian to join our team of passionate pet lovers!
There’s one thing that connects the Pet Wellness Clinic Team: we all love pets. Cats, dogs, bunnies – you name it, we love them. We strive to create a place for our best friends to be healthy, happy and to keep those tails wagging! When you work with Pet Wellness, you'll discover that we love our people, too. We guarantee you’ll come to work every day and immerse yourself in a values-driven company culture of compassion, fun, and probably a little dog hair. Sound like the right fit? We'd love to meet you.
Who you are:
- Licensed Indiana Veterinarian - all experience levels welcome to apply!
- Desire to learn fast, constantly self-improve and unleash your own potential
- Team player who encourages others to be at their best
- Passion for serving the Greater Indianapolis community
- Must love animals
- Assessing and examining patients, and diagnosing their medical issues.
- Conducting laboratory tests on specimens to diagnose medical conditions.
- Performing diagnostic imaging and ultrasound tests.
- Performing surgery, dressing and treating wounds, and prescribing medication.
- Promoting preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations, and by educating clients on positive diet and lifestyle choices for pets.
- Improving patients’ dental health by performing checkups, and cleaning and extracting teeth.
- Euthanizing patients.
- Ensuring compliance with veterinary ethics and relevant statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining patients’ medical records.
Do you have an area you want to develop a special interest in? We can help you reach your goals.
We’ve got your back:
- Generous sign-on bonus
- $100,000 longevity bonus opportunity
- Above industry compensation
- Annual salary increases
- Flexible schedule options
- Supportive work-life balance scheduling
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401 (k) with generous employer match and profit sharing
- Paid time off
- Professional dues, license fees allowance
- Excellent mentoring and coaching program (we have 23 highly skilled and experienced veterinarians to help you learn and grow)
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited puppy cuddles
Check out our video on our Company Profile page!