- Lebanon Veterinary Hospital
- Lebanon, Connecticut
- Full Time
Associate Veterinarian, New Graduates Welcome
Two doctor family-owned and operated small animal practice seeking to add associate DVM. Located off the beautiful historic green in Lebanon, CT. Primarily canine and feline with some exotics. We focus on providing wellness care, general surgery, and dentistry. Brand new digital radiographs, dental radiographs, in-house ultrasound, bloodwork, and more. Our 200-year-old building is a historic barn converted into a beautiful modern workspace. We are very active in our local communities and our growth stems from our caring and dependable staff and our wonderful reputation.
Family-owned and operated small animal practice seeking a third full or part-time associate. Very willing to provide mentorship to a new graduate. We focus on providing wellness care, general surgery, and dentistry. Brand new digital radiographs, dental radiographs, in-house ultrasound, bloodwork, and more. We see a wide variety of cases with the ability to expand into applicants' areas of interest. Salary commensurate with experience.
Open M-F with rotating half-day Saturdays.
No overnights or on-call. Family-friendly with flexible scheduling.
Associate Veterinarian Responsibilities:
- Examining pets to diagnose various illnesses, diseases, and injuries.
- Treating pets by prescribing appropriate medications, cleaning and dressing wounds, and performing surgeries and other medical procedures.
- Collecting samples of pets' blood, urine, and feces as required.
- Operating radiographic and ultrasound equipment to conduct further diagnostic testing.
- Euthanizing pets in cases where medical treatment is, or would be, ineffective.
- Spaying and neutering pets.
- Advising pet owners on proper aftercare following surgeries and medical procedures.
- Updating pet records following each treatment and medical procedure.
Associate Veterinarian Requirements:
- Doctor of veterinary medicine (DVM) or veterinarian medicine doctors (VMD) degree.
- State Veterinarian license.
- Proven experience working as a Veterinarian.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to think and act quickly.
- Manual dexterity.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Medical Insurance
- 401k matching
- CE stipend
- PTO/Sick days
- Licenses are paid
Job ID: 345149296