Do you enjoy building relationships with your pets and patients? Are you passionate about continuously learning
and educating clients throughout your day? This may be the practice for you!
Saxony Animal Clinic is located 30 minutes North of Pittsburgh in Sarver, Pennsylvania. Explore the Todd Nature
Reserve, a 334-acre nature reserve home to over 180 species of birds, miles of hiking trails, streams, and ponds.
Experience a Pennsylvanian pass-time and watch a race at the Lernerville Speedway. Take a quick drive South to
experience all the history museums, shops, and dining experiences in downtown Pittsburgh.
Saxony Animal Clinic is a small animal practice that focuses on providing efficient and affordable care to our
clients and their pets. We believe knowledge is power, therefore we challenge and collaborate with one another in
order to provide the best solutions for our clients. Our team understands the importance of evolution, which is
why we are committed to providing the latest tools, technology, and techniques to practice modern veterinary
medicine. Our goal is to have a well-rounded, informed team so that together, we can provide the best care. If you
are looking for a place that empowers you to be the best, then this might be the place for you!
What You’ll Be Working On
● Build and maintain client relationships
● Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of canine and feline animal cases
● Provide education to clients and staff on recommendations and choices in care
● Maintain a positive work environment
● Guide, utilize, and mentor exceptional support staff
● Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program required
● Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania
● One-Three years experience preferred, but new grads are encouraged to apply
● Routine surgical and dental experience required
● Knowledge/experience with Internal medicine, dermatology, ophthalmology, cardiology, oncology, neurology, critical care, and behavior case. If you do have any special interests, we will get you the tools so you can pursue your passion!
● Highly motivated, with a desire to be amazing
● Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and personal development
● Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
● Demonstrated compassion for patients and clients
● Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
What’s In It For You
● Base salary PLUS commission
● Signing bonus eligibility
● Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
● Medical Insurance coverage
● 401K with match eligibility
● CE allowance
● State license fees reimbursed
● Malpractice and membership fees coverage
● Discounts on personal pet care
● Student loan assistance program
Thank you for your consideration!
Job ID: 309924801