Do you thrive on a team that believes in delivering outstanding care? Do you dream of a place with a full range of equipment to support you in both diagnosis and treatment of your patients - no matter how challenging? Are you someone who loves the journey of learning and expanding on your skillset? Awesome! We may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our practice is located in New York, NY. We are one block away from Central Park on the Upper West Side.
Gotham Veterinary Center is a privately owned, small animal practice. Since opening in November 2009, our focus has been on creating a community of patients and their owners that seek excellent, comprehensive and compassionate care. We are proud to be a fully AAHA accredited hospital. We not only provide medical and surgical care, but we also offer advanced dental services and we have Canine Rehab of New York to provide rehabilitation for pets needing help post-surgery or in dealing with mobility problems too. We provide opportunities for growth and development and want to see nothing but success and support for you as you continue to grow in your career. We believe that all Veterinarians need to find their path of what makes them most excited working as a Veterinarian in our hospital; we do so by providing CE days and CE allowance, on-site CE with varying local partners and specialists, as well as regular 1 on 1 meetings. We realize that support, growth and development, and a healthy work/life balance are integral for your success and growth.
What You’ll Be Working On
· Build and maintain client relationships
· Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
· Perform small animal surgeries with opportunities for mentorship if desired
· Effectively lead support staff so that owner and patient care is the best in the industry
· Possess a DVM or equivalent degree
· Be licensed or able to be licensed to practice in New York
· At least one year of experience preferred, New Grads encouraged to apply
· Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for building relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s In It For You
Work a 4-day, 40-hour workweek
Student Loan Assistance
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
401k Matching Retirement Plan
Continuing Education Support
Sign on Bonus
Job ID: 308597480