McGrath Veterinary Center is seeking an experienced, full-time associate veterinarian to join our team of professionals in providing exceptional care and customer service to our pet patients and human clients. We are a fast-paced, seven-doctor animal hospital focused on advanced general medicine and urgent and emergency care. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible experience for our clients, patients, and staff. We are deeply invested in helping one another and working as a team for the good of our patients. Close-knit and team-driven, we understand that pets are family, and, for that reason, empathy forms the foundation of what we do and how we treat each patient that comes through our doors.
McGrath Veterinary Center isn’t just any veterinary hospital: we’re a progressive, growing practice focused on providing customized care that not only exceeds expectations but contributes to the bond families have with their pets. We offer state-of-the-art care that includes advanced diagnostics, regenerative therapy, 24-hour care, and hospitalization for the pets of Sherman Oaks, CA
$20,000 sign-on bonus!
We can offer you:
• Competitive compensation • Health/medical, dental, vision insurance
• Life/AD&D insurance, long & short term disability, accident/critical illness coverage
• 401k w/matching • Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
• Continuing education allowance
• Experienced, dedicated staff
We’re looking for an outgoing people person, someone who is willing to get to know our clients and is detail-oriented when it comes to diagnosing and treating their pets’ illnesses and injuries.
• Work with our wonderful clients and their pets, diagnosing and treating illnesses and injuries
• Perform surgical procedures on our patients, as needed
• Educate and counsel our clients about best practices in well pet care
• Provide core vaccinations to our patients
• Interpret diagnostic tests including radiograph and labwork (telemedicine available)
Requirements: • Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree
We can also offer you the warm, vibrant San Fernando Valley lifestyle in Sherman Oaks, CA. It’s a great place to be single or raise a family, with world-class shopping and restaurants. We’re close to beaches, several beautiful state parks, and less than a 30-minute drive from Los Angeles and Hollywood. Please send a cover letter, resume, and any supporting materials to Mayra Payan, Practice Manager
Job ID: 307868659