Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’ve rebuilt the vet clinic from the ground up, with a focus on team happiness, growth and development — because taking care of our people helps them take better care of the pets we see every day.
We’re looking for extraordinary Veterinarians to join our team at one of our urgent-care clinics in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Garden City, Long Island.
Bond Vet is taking a totally new approach to veterinary care, and that includes taking care of our veterinarians. Our industry has a reputation for burnout and depression — we don’t think it has to be that way. Our urgent care clinics are different in a few ways.
- Case mix: Here at Bond Vet, our Veterinarians see a combination of urgent care and wellness cases that sit in the sweet spot between your general practices and emergency hospitals - we’ve even been compared to a CityMD, but for pets. That means you get the diverse and challenging case mix of emergency with the hours and routine of GP.
- Culture & well-being: Veterinary medicine is a demanding career, and we know veterinarians aren’t always well taken care of. We think you should be. Our robust set of benefits is designed to support you mentally, physically and financially — you’ll gain from our growth.
- Technology: We’ve spent a lot of time in vet clinics and have been shocked at the lack of forward movement in the realm of technology. We don’t believe that technology can or should replace good old-fashioned knowledge and expertise, but we’ve uncovered a few ways to leverage technology to make your job easier and your days smoother, so you can spend more time practicing excellent medicine on patients. They’re part of our DNA at Bond Vet, and we’re always developing new ways to enhance our medical operations.
- Design: We build all of our clinics from the ground up and have thought through the little details that make a warm, welcoming environment, from treat bars by the door and warm lighting to a non-slip floor so our older, arthritic pets aren’t slipping and sliding. Our spaces are designed for humans and pets like, with no ringing landlines.
- Growth & Learning: It’s important to us that you grow both personally and professionally during your career at Bond Vet, and we’ll tailor a program specifically for your skillset and growth goals. As a growing company, we are able to offer a lot of movement within the organization, and can cater to your wheelhouse. Whether you want to grow into a bigger role, or take new courses, we are here to help you work toward your career goals. We’re small enough that you can make an impact but large enough that there’s room for you to grow — we’re excited about growing together.
You'll Fit in If:
- Helping others makes you happy.
- You thrive in a team culture.You’re a positive person.
- You provide thoughtful, compassionate, ethical care.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You’re as obsessed with pets as we are.
- CE and licensure coverage
- Gainsharing and other bonus incentives
- Flexible scheduling (our hours are 10am-8pm)
- Fantastic health/dental/vision coverage
- Free One Medical membership
- Daily meal breaks
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan