Our client is looking to continue its excellent care by adding an additional doctor to their hospital. The hospital is well situated surrounded by many local restaurants, golf courses and transport links. The full-time position involves working 3 shifts per week with tons of flexibility in the scheduling and can provide either a static schedule from week to week or a rotating schedule. This really is a great opportunity for somebody who wants flexibility, a great work environment, and true work/life balance
Responsibilities of a veterinarian at include:
- Medical and surgical responsibilities fitting a small animal veterinarian.
- Providing quality of care that fits with our values.
- Communicating with compassion and expertise to clients to be sure they feel informed and confident in the path they choose for their pet
- Developing a positive and empowered relationship with our veterinary technicians and support staff, all for the betterment of the overall practice environment and the quality of care provided.
Required education, experience, and interpersonal skills include:
You must have the right to work and live in the United States of America
- You must have an active state license to practice as a veterinarian.
- You must hold a veterinary degree from an AVMA recognized university/college
- two + year of experience as a small animal veterinarian is preferred. New graduates will also be considered for this position.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Complete Health and Dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Large CE allowance and paid time off to take it!