Austin Veterinary Diagnostic Hospital
We are seeking a Veterinarian to join our Hospital and team, who wants to be part of a strong family based culture surrounded by a highly skilled, devoted staff. We pride ourselves on not only taking care of our clients but also taking care of each other. We have a fun working environment with a passion for supporting an emotionally intelligent atmosphere.
WE ARE…Beyond passionate!
First we are fun! We love what we do, we love our clients and their fur babies and most of all we are family! Having served our community for over 40years our relationships with our clients are unbreakable.
Second we are 100% family owned. The culture is one that makes you not only want to work there, bring your pets to be cared for but a culture of trust, compassion, honesty and a sense of togetherness.
REALLY GOOD AT WHAT WE DO!
Third, we don’t want to toot our own horn but we will! We have been voted Austin’s #1 veterinarians and have the reviews to prove it. Being part of the community for over 40 years shows that not only are we here to stay but clients trust and depend on us for all generations of their pet family. We have held an AAHA accreditation for 25 years!
MIC DROP MOMENT!
If that all sounds amazing, than add to the list that, our full suite of technology enables us to conduct ALL procedures in-house, with same day results. Yep, it’s true!
- Veterinary graduates please apply! We strive to mentor and teach. Picking your first hospital or clinic to start your career at is very important. We can help you navigate all the complexities, fears, unknowns in a way that will build your confidence and develop your already talented self.
- Doctors that want to work in a fun, collaborative environment while learning all about routine small animal care, surgery and advance technology. If you have begun your career but want to expand your knowledge. Our hospital could be the place.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly and caring. These are a must have when joining our team as well as a passion for being the best. An understanding and belief in the value of quality, exceptional patient and client care.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine required. Licensure needs to be in good standing to practice in the state of Texas.
- Live or plan to live in close proximity to the hospital.
- Desire to learn or advance your knowledge in surgery.
- Deliver exceptional client experience
- Have a team building philosophy including the ability to coach and teach
- We are currently a 3-doctor hospital.
- The hospital is run on an appointment basis with exception of critical care and emergency cases.
- We are open Monday-Friday 7am-7pm and 8am-4pm on Saturdays. Full time Veterinarians are expected to work a 5day workweek, which includes rotating Saturdays.
- Our address in 9324 C. Highway 290 West Austin, TX 78736
- Visit our website: austinvet.net
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans available
- Retirement IRA plan
- Liability insurance
- Paid state /DEA and other licensure needed
- Paid for continuing education