We have a great opportunity for a dedicated Veterinarian to join our team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals in our four-doctor practice. We are committed to medical and surgical excellence in a dynamic, caring and enjoyable environment.
We have developed a well-earned reputation and have been recognized in our county as the “Best Veterinary Hospital” for 5 years in a row. We are a passionate and fun team that pride ourselves on delivering high standards of clinical care and providing top-notch service to our clients.
We are seeking a Part-Time and Full -Time Associate Veterinarian to complete our team!
Who we are:
- Our award winning hospital is well established in a suburban area of Northern New Jersey and our owner has been practicing for 40 years.
- Our clients want their pets to have full medical work-ups and our surgical caseload is excellent.
- We have two facilities within a few minutes from each other with a total of four doctors and a support staff in excess of thirty.
- We are located 45 minutes from New York City, 30 minutes from Yankee Stadium, 20 minutes from MetLife Stadium, and are surrounded by numerous local hiking trails.
- Our hospitals are closely affiliated with three NJ rescue groups. Our owner is the Vice President of one of these groups. We have a strong humanitarian influence with focus on humane and compassionate care for all of the pets and rescues we see at both of our locations.
- Traditional medicine is enhanced with integrative therapies, including acupuncture and herbology.
Our in-house equipment and procedures include:
- Ligasure surgical system
- Laser surgery
- Olympus rigid laparoscope
- Olympus flexible endoscope
- MedRx video-otoscope
- Biosound ultrasound and echo cardiology machine with Color Flow Doppler
- Digital X-ray System
- Ellman radiosurgery
- Cardell blood pressure equipment
- CBC, chemistry and electrolyte equipment
- Pulse oximeters
- Cardiac monitors
- IV infusion pumps
- Oxygen cages
- Rotating specialists in Radiology and Orthopedic Surgery routinely perform procedures and consults.
What we offer our team members:
We are dedicated to providing a positive and collaborative learning environment for our team members. We foster an energetic environment with a well-trained staff, serving a community that includes pets as family members. Practicing quality medicine and taking care of our patients is our priority, so we see 30 minute appointments and have a high technician to doctor ratio. We recognize the importance of a strong work/life balance to keep you happy and at your best. We offer the ability to practice advanced medicine while still maintaining an intimate, "close-knit" team feeling
- Guaranteed base plus percentage of gross pay. Our associates make well over six figures with their percentages
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Employee discount
- Pension Plan
- No on call or emergency hours
- Alternating Saturdays off
- Vacation Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing education
- Professional membership dues and insurance