Need Vet Immediately FT / Relief Vet
Cat and Dog Clinic of Cobb is seeking an experienced full-time “Associate Veterinarian”.
Well established practice, tremendous opportunity in future growth. Must see this practice to appreciate it. Located in the Atlanta metro area, Marietta in East Cobb country across Sprayberry High School on Sandy Plains Road, also close to Atlanta Braves baseball, Kennesaw Mountain, Six Flags, White Water and historic Marietta square. Our Diagnostic equipment includes ultrasound, digital radiographs, Dental radiographs. laser surgery, cold laser and IDEXX in-house blood machine. All of this allows you to offer the best medical and surgical care for your patients. For pharmacies, we utilize some on-line VetSource system and in-house prescription.
We are committed to providing the best care available, we are looking for someone who is motivated and devoted to ensuring our patients and clients get the best care. We want someone who is compassionate, professional, and willing to learn.
Veterinarian Full-Time Benefits:
• Medical Health, Dental, Vision
• 3 days off for Continuing Education
• $2000 annual allowance for Continuing Education
• Cost for renewal of license and AVMA membership
• Possible Future Fully Owned Practice
• Licensed Veterinarian in the United States – DVM
• Base Salary $110K - $135K depending on experience backgrounds.
• Client communications, friendliness, and follow ups are a must.
• Proficient with broad range of surgical procedures.
• Participates in the training and progress of the staff
• Interact with clients during the check in process, while completing exams and services
• Make product and service recommendations to clients
• Performs medical exams and blood draws; administers, vaccinations and microchips
• Educates clients and recommends preventative care and products
• Follows up with client calls or emails in regard to their pets
• Completes medical records by adding relevant information and history into system
• Licensed Veterinarian
• Strong knowledge of Vaccine protocols, Intestinal parasites prevention and heartworm
prevention, Heartworm disease in both cats and dogs, Heartworm and flea preventatives.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage applicants of all ages
Job ID: 258975536