Experienced Veterinary Hospital Manager for gorgeous progressive veterinary hospital in Murrieta just north of Temecula
Our highly regarded progressive 3-DVM small animal hospital, Valley Veterinary Clinic is seeking an experienced hospital administrator to partner with our practice in enlarging our hospital and its mission throughout the region.
Our highly trained staff provide great teamwork, comradery, and respect for themselves, their team and the clients and pets. Education and collaboration are key practice values.
We practice very progressive veterinary medicine and are located 15 miles north of Temecula in Murrieta, CA.
One of our secret weapons is an ACVIM specialist on staff for complex cases and advanced teaching. We put our veterinarians as a top priority and get them the tools, resources and support their needs.
Our Hospital Administrator Is:
- A leader and an integral member of the veterinary hospital management team.
- A champion for change and identifies, documents, shares, and promotes best practices.
- A partner with our owner and managing veterinarian to provide a smooth and profitable operation by driving revenue and managing costs while creating a hospital culture based on high-quality patient care and exceptional customer service. Responsibilities include managing, planning, and coordinating the overall operations of the hospital, and cultivating a supportive culture.
- Highly skilled at creating strong interpersonal relationships and teams throughout the hospital with staff and clients alike.
- Extremely comfortable in directing veterinarians and staff and creating accountability.
5+years of management experience as a practice manager in a veterinary hospital including these qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified Veterinary Practice Manager designation is desired but not required for the right candidate
- Someone who is on the upswing in their career full of enthusiasm and drive
- Direct management of veterinarians
- Ability to coach and develop talent
- Great business acumen
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Financial management including budgeting, projections
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Completive compensation ($50K plus a quarterly bonus of $1800-$2500 for achieving key performance indicators)
- Medical Benefits
- 401K plus profit-sharing plan
- Continuing Medical Education
- Possible relocation dollars
- Please send your resume to Victoria L. Travis, MS. All inquiries are confidential
Job ID: 250707903