Would you like to be a integral part of a team SAVING LIVES EVERYDAY?
Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Surgery & Dental Care is on a mission to prevent economic euthanasia. We are growing quickly and looking to add a Licensed Veterinary Technician. We are living proof that you can do well by doing good. Please read through our reviews on Yelp and Google to see how we are changing lives on a daily basis.
Here are some reasons why you would want to join our team:
Even if you're not ready for a change just yet, we would still enjoy discreetly talking to you about future opportunities. If interested please apply now or contact us.
Responsibilities for our Licensed Veterinary Technician position include but are not limited to:
• Triage and obtain patient history
• Placing intravenous catheters
• Inducing and monitoring anesthesia for all cases (thoracic, abdominal, orthopedic surgeries)
• Basic knowledge of position and surgical prep for most surgeries
• Prepare prescriptions and communicate treatments and discharge orders to clients
• Run bloodwork on in-house laboratory equipment
• Chart mouth/clean and scale teeth in preparation of DVM assessment
We are looking for someone who embodies the following traits:
• Leadership: Inspires teammates to follow them
• Team Player Mentality: Works well as a member of a group
• Enthusiasm: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
• Dedication: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Job ID: 239740197
Helping Hands Veterinary Care
Our mission is to see that no pets go without surgery or dental care they need due to prohibitive high costs. Our mission is to see that no pets go without surgery or dental care they need due to prohibitive high costs.
Website:View all 2 jobs