Job ID: 206645450
DVM (Experienced or New Grad): 10 reasons why if you only apply for one position, this should be it.
1. Las Tablas Animal Hospital is an established, respected practice that offers a terrific, supportive working environment—our vets are typically lifers.
2. Our doctors enjoy a competitive salary, as well as health insurance, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, continuing education and memberships to veterinary associations.
3. We create relationships for each client and their pet because we expect to see the animal throughout its life to make sure that it stays happy and healthy.
4. We’re located in Templeton, California—a central coast town that features beautiful rolling green hills, avocado groves and gnarled oaks, with dazzling scenery of Paso wine country.
5. Around 70 percent of our patients are dogs, so if you secretly believe that canines are superior pets, we’re definitely the place you want to practice.
6. Our hospital is active in our community and we constantly participate in fun events like Dog Splash Days, the Templeton Founder’s Day Street Fair, Wine 4 Paws and more!
7. At Las Tablas Animal Hospital, we believe in collaboration and providing a place for new doctors to grow and be mentored.
8. Our staff is experienced, reliable and dedicated to superior service and care. The last two are non-negotiables for anyone we hire, and we’re focused on finding the right fit.
9. We’re a privately-owned practice, so you won’t have to deal with the whims of any corporate overlords.
10. We make it easy to apply! Send your cover letter, resume and any other applicable materials. We look forward to meeting you!