Job ID: 158032160
1 - 3 years
Location 12616 NW 36th Avenue, Vancouver WA. 98685
Job Type Full Time
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Practice in accordance to state practice act and principles of veterinary medical ethics
- Leverage evidence-based medicine and continue pursuit of education to deliver quality patient care
- Devote yourself to the culture of preventive care and client education
- Adopt and positively impact new veterinary standards and guidelines
- Partner with clients as an advocate for the pet to plan follow-up visits, provide home-care instructions, and education to ensure the lifelong health of their pets
- Maintain relevant, comprehensive medical records with the support of practice systems, including Cornerstone Veterinary Software.
- Foster an effective veterinary support team by communicating medical standards, ethical practices, and your veterinary knowledge and experience
- Washington State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing prior to start date.
- A State Controlled Substance (SCS) License
Your well-being matters.
We know that your real passion for pet well-being is why you chose this profession. NPC offers a wide array of benefits allowing you to focus on yourself and your family, as you care for pets and clients.
As a NPC veterinarian, we want you to take full advantage of work and play through:
- Competitive salary with paid time off
- Medical, vision and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Automatic enrollment 401(k) Savings Plan after 60 days of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in the Veterinary Student Debt Relief Pilot Program
- Staff Wellness Plans for your pets
Our dedication to your growth.
Your development is important to us which is why we'll provide you with the following:
- Personal development plans designed to define and achieve your career goals
- Practice-paid stipend for continuing education opportunities
- VIN Membership discounts and other veterinary networking opportunities
- The chance to lend your skills to the communities you serve and live in
Equal Employment Opportunity
- It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.