Licensed Veterinary Technician - Signing Bonus!
- Ballston Animal Hospital
- Arlington, Virginia
Ballston Animal Hospital is looking for a FULL TIME Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our team in Arlington, VA. We are seeking individuals who hold a passion for providing excellent service to our clients and patients. As a Veterinary Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to client education, assisting Doctors, placing IV catheters, obtaining radiographs, monitoring anesthesia, performing dental cleanings, assisting in surgery, and providing patient care.
Required Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Current license or license eligible to practice as a LVT in VA. Veterinary Technician Students are welcome to apply.
- Qualified candidates should be friendly, poised and have a client focused approach.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in a veterinary hospital
- Have a broad knowledge of animal science, medicine, and husbandry, including a basic knowledge of pharmacology and sufficient mathematical skills to ensure the administration of accurate drug and fluid doses.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Job ID: 296472336