Recent DVM Grads OR Experienced DVM.....Do you want balance?
Balance between your life as a Veterinarian and your personal/family life. Would you like:
- Four-day work week Tuesday-Friday, with Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off each week
- No weekends, No after hour emergencies, No working Holidays, No Late hours, No 50 -60 hour work weeks
- Extended time off around holidays
- Relocation Funds Negotiable
Mentoring / Teaching Program for Recent Grads
- If you are a recent grad or only have a few years of experience and you want mentoring / teaching under an experienced vet, we have a program just for you. We are a teaching clinic.
We are a growing very busy small animal veterinary practice in the beautiful mountains of Murphy, NC; right over the GA and TN boarder on the western tip of NC. We focus on affordable veterinary medical care, general surgery, and high volume, low cost spay & neuter. In addition to be open to the public, we support most of the animal rescues and humane societies in the area.
- Our greatest current need is addressing our great growth in Wellness, Medical, and Preventive Care appointments. However, we do all kinds of Soft Tissue surgeries & Spay / Neuter Surgeries so there is some flexibility.
- Teaching, Mentoring, Sharing Knowledge: We are teaching clinic with a staff that love to learn from each other and especially from the DVMs. We have learned with each new experienced staff member or DVM that comes in, they bring new tricks, processes, methods in that areas of Anesthesia Monitoring, Surgical Preparation, Animal Restraint, Patient Recovery, Dog Behavior, Surgical Monitoring, Soft Tissue Surgery, Veterinary Assisting, IV Cauterization, drugs or filling prescriptions, Preventive Care and Nutrition. We enjoy learning new approaches and trying new things. Plus we believe in helping teach rescue and shelter staff basic medical procedures to help know when an animal is in distress and needs to see the vet.
- Licensed Veterinarian (DVM) / Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine
- Ability to get NC Veterinary License
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Discounted Products and Services for owned pets, Relocation funds available, Paid CE, Paid DEA License Fee
Job ID: 245483886