Located in the Sierra foothills, two hours from San Francisco, Yosemite and Lake Tahoe, AAHA accredited Angels Camp Veterinary Hospital mixed animal practice is looking for a compassionate, motivated and energetic veterinarian. Join our four-doctor team and enjoy the opportunity to exercise all your veterinary skills. Our facility has 3 exam rooms, one main treatment room, separate surgery and dental suites with dental x-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, digital x-ray and a community based support staff. Generous doctor to support staff ratio, including RVTs. Collaborative doctor environment.
We also offer 24-hour emergency services. Excellent benefit packages. Externships available.
- Provide veterinary services to mixed animal patients
- Assume increasing client responsibilities
- Perform/assist in surgical procedures
- Become familiar with and utilize all diagnostic equipment
- Work with technicians to provide services to patients
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis to insure quality of care
- Maintain accurate and timely notes and paperwork regarding case progress
- Prescribe medicines as required and adhere to reporting procedures
- Collaborate with other Doctors to insure highest quality of care and services
- DVM or equivalent degree
- Compassionate, motivated, and energetic personality
- Want to work in a practice offering opportunities for increasing responsibilities
- Want opportunities to utilize all vet skills including surgery, orthopedic surgery, radiology, diagnosis, etc.
- A can-do attitude, interest in improving existing skills and learning new skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Commitment to quality customer service
- Possess the drive to do whatever it takes to help cure animals
- Ability to understand client situations
- Commitment to growing a successful practice
Job ID: 242168769