Job ID: 235301128
Phoenixville Animal Hospital...is a 3-doctor small-animal practice located in Phoenixville, PA...approximately 20-miles West of the City of Philadelphia. Our team, clients, and their pets enjoy working in and visiting a state of the art facility focused on wellness and preventative medicine.
Our hospital provides services including, but not limited to, preventative care, soft-tissue surgery, an in-house full diagnostic laboratory, chronic disease management, digital radiology (including dental), and dental care. Mentoring in all aspects of veterinary medicine is available.
As Phoenixville Borough has continued to expand & grow, this Chester County, PA hospital is seeking to immediately hire a full-time Associate Veterinarian to help support our growing clientele. Come and practice the very best medicine and have fun while doing so! We pride ourselves on being detail-oriented, following through, and more importantly going that extra-mile to answer ALL client questions.
Associate Veterinarian Responsibilities...
- build strong relationships with clients
- communicate with clients regarding pet diagnosis, treatment plans, & preventative treatment needs
- perform physical examinations
- perform diagnostic/surgical/medical & dental procedures
- maintain client-patient medical/surgical records the "day-of" the visit
- utilize support staff efficiently to promote our "on-time" appointment schedule
- maintain a harmonious team approach relative to the treatment of our patients
Qualified Applicants must...
- possess DVM or VMD degree & possess a current State of Pennsylvania license
- minimum of 3-years small-animal practice experience
- maintain a 38-42 hour work week
- work from 9:00am to 1:00pm every "OTHER" Saturday
Associate Veterinarian Benefits...
- highly competitive base salary + production participation
- 401K Plan (savings match to 3% of salary)
- paid sick/personal days
- health & prescription coverage
- C.E. allowance
- paid Liability Insurance
- paid association dues
- hospital scrubs/lab-coats/footwear
- discounted services/products
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000 to $120,000.00 /year
Phoenixville Animal Hospital
Phoenixville Animal Hospital began 36-yrs ago and has evolved significantly since a change in ownership in late 2012. Upon completion of a total facility and equipment upgrade in 2015, this small-animal hospital (3) doctor practice has developed an excellent reputation in the community as "the place" to bring your pets! We offer a clean,...
Phoenixville Animal Hospital began 36-yrs ago and has evolved significantly since a change in ownership in late 2012. Upon completion of a total facility and equipment upgrade in 2015, this small-animal hospital (3) doctor practice has developed an excellent reputation in the community as "the place" to bring your pets! We offer a clean, bright, friendly, team-oriented working atmosphere that has been cultivated by Dr. Galligher (Owner) and her team. Phoenixville, PA has rebranded itself as well. The town offers residents beautiful downtown shops/businesses/restaurants and many more attractions in the heart of Chester County, PA. What a wonderful place to call home and have an opportunity to work with residents and their pets with a GREAT team!