Job ID: 220997052
3 - 5 years
We are seeking an experienced associate veterinarian to join our fantastic team. All Valley Pet Hospital is a fast-paced busy hospital located on Central Coast of California, an area known for its beautiful scenery, temperate climate and proximity to the ocean.a great, safe place to raise a family. There are lots of hiking trails, great beaches all in the middle of wine country. We are looking for a highly-motivated and compassionate individual to join our team and grow with a brand dedicated to providing excellent service to our patients and clientele.
What can you expect here?
- The practice is one of the oldest and well respected in the area. We have been in practice since 1985. We have 3 exam rooms
- We use digital radiology, dental x ray machine, ultrasound, companion health therapeutic laser, ECG, abaxis in-house lab, and electronic medical records.
- We maintain a high tech-to-doctor ratio.
- All Valley Pet Hospital is committed to our veterinarians, and we create the conditions that enable ours to be passionate care providers that can engage in the highest quality preventative, diagnostic, surgical, and dental services.
What should your skills include?
- You should possess the ability to communicate effectively.
- Teamwork is emphasized; you should be prepared to be engaged as both member and leader.
- Being capable of multi-tasking with consistent attention to detail is required for our fast paced environment.
Our Benefit package includes:
- Malpractice insurance
- Annual Continuing Education Allowances with Paid Days Off
- Paid Veterinarian Licensing Fees
- 401(k) retirement saving plan.
Veterinarians working at our facility can make 120K- 140K without the cost of living of San francisco Bay Area or Los Angeles area!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 /year
- Veterinarian: 2 years (Preferred)
- Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts